Coco Smocked Bandeau Bikini Top
Bikini top can be worn multiple ways. Criss crossed ties at the front or turn it around for a solid bandeau look. Versitile and comfortable. Sexy and elegant.
- designed by PilyQ
- strapless bikini top
- fitted elastic textured bandeau
- subtle ruffled edging along top and bottom
- lace up front with adjustable braided ties and tassel detail
- bikini top can be worn two ways - lace up in the front or back
- swimwear fabric content 78% polyamide, 22% elastane
hand wash cold
made in Columbia
Bikini Top Coco Smocked Bandeau | PilyQ Swimwear
Swimwear Care Instructions
PilyQ Swimwear Fit Guide
Since you are shopping on this site you understand and value quality. To make sure your new swimsuit stays vibrant and lasts for many years, follow these easy care instructions.
- Rinse your swimsuit with fresh cool water as soon as you come out of the ocean or pool. If you avoid the water and stay on the shore or pool deck, follow these instructions as soon as you are finished sun-tanning. Salt water, chlorine, sun-tan products and sweat break down the elasicity of your swimsuit so rinse it off as soon as you can after wearing.
- Wash your bathing suit in cold water with a cleaner designed specifically for swimwear. Never use regular detergent because it will break down the elastic fabric of your swimsuit. We recommend Soak Wash because not only is it eco-friendly and made in Canada, it is also the best swimwear cleaner on the market and comes in a variety of yummy scents.
- After washing, rinse your swimsuit in cold water and gently squeeze excess water out. Never wring or twist your bathing suit because this is hard on the elasticity of the fabric.
- Lay your swimwear in the shade to dry.
Note: Avoid putting a wet or dirty bathing suit into a bag for a long period of time. If necessary, leave it out to dry after you have rinsed it until you can wash it properly.