Sea Level Australia | Blue Twist Front Tankini Top
Blue Twist Front Tankini Top is a specialized combination of moulded cups, fabric and power mesh to shape, firm and streamline your body. Twist front top accentuates your curves and flatters the torso because it’s form-fitted and has subtle shirring at the hips and waist.
- designed by Sea Level Australia
- blue tankini top has crisscross shirring to shape your torso
- twist front multi-fit top minimizes the waist by drawing the eye upwards to the open neckline
- blue tankini top is supportive with lightly padded cups and flexible boning
- wide adjustable straps with gold adjustment hardware for a modern look and comfortable fit on the shoulders
- blue tankini top is fully lined with power mesh which gives the body a smooth, slimmed look. Power mesh is what spanx are made of
- panelled sides on this blue tankini top visually slim and lengthen the body
- blue tankini top swimwear fabric content 86% nylon 14% elastane, lining 88% polyester 12% elastane
- hand wash cold dry in shade
- designed in Australia
Blue Tankini Top Twist Front | Sea Level Australia
Since you are shopping on this site you understand and value quality. To make sure your new swimsuit stays vibrant and lasts for many years, follow these easy care instructions.
- Rinse your swimsuit with fresh cool water as soon as you come out of the ocean or pool. Even if you avoid the water and stay on the shore or pool deck, follow these instructions as soon as you are finished sun-tanning. Salt water, chlorine, sun-tan products and sweat break down the elasicity of your swimsuit so rinse it off as soon as you can after wearing.
- Wash your bathing suit in cold water with a cleaner designed specifically for swimwear. Never use regular detergent because it will break down the elastic fabric of your swimsuit. We recommend Soak Wash because not only is it eco-friendly and made in Canada, it is also the best swimwear cleaner on the market and comes in a variety of yummy scents.
- After washing, rinse your swimsuit in cold water and gently squeeze excess water out. Never wring or twist your bathing suit because this is hard on the elasticity of the fabric.
- Lay your swimwear in the shade to dry.
Note: Avoid putting a wet or dirty bathing suit into a bag for a long period of time. If necessary, leave it out to dry after you have rinsed it until you can wash it properly.