Sea Level Australia | Emerald Green One Piece Swimsuit
Emerald Green Swimsuit is a specialized combination of moulded cups, fabric and power mesh to shape, firm and streamline your body. Soft, supportive swimwear fabric smooths out your midsection while ruching detail and patterned print disguise your trouble areas. You will feel supported and look your absolute best in this emerald green one piece swimsuit.
- designed by Sea Level Australia
- beautiful twist front detail adds elegance and modern touch to this emerald green one piece swimsuit
- sweetheart neckline flatters all body types and draws the eye upward for a lifted look
- emerald green swimsuit has soft padded multifit cups for support
- ruching on bodice compliments and streamlines all body types
- patterned emerald green swimsuit fabric disguises trouble areas and creates a smooth, slimmed look
- emerald green one piece swimsuit has adjustable and convertible shoulder straps. Add support by crisscrossing straps in the back. Adjust the length of the straps to fit your shoulders comfortably and keep them in place
- emerald green one piece swimsuit has paneled sides to visually draw the waistline in which slims and lengthens the body
- gold adjustment hardware on straps adds a modern touch to this emerald green swimsuit
- fully lined with power mesh which has a slimming, supportive and lifting effect on the body. Power mesh is what spanx are made of
- emerald green one piece swimsuit has full coverage bottoms for a modest look from the back
- swimwear fabric content 85% nylon 15% elastane, lining 88% polyester 12% elastane
- hand wash cold, dry in shade
- designed in Australia
Emerald Green Swimsuit | Sea Level Australia
Since you are shopping on this site you understand and value quality. To make sure your new swimsuit stays vibrant and lasts for many years, follow these easy care instructions.
- Rinse your swimsuit with fresh cool water as soon as you come out of the ocean or pool. Even if you avoid the water and stay on the shore or pool deck, follow these instructions as soon as you are finished sun-tanning. Salt water, chlorine, sun-tan products and sweat break down the elasicity of your swimsuit so rinse it off as soon as you can after wearing.
- Wash your bathing suit in cold water with a cleaner designed specifically for swimwear. Never use regular detergent because it will break down the elastic fabric of your swimsuit. We recommend Soak Wash because not only is it eco-friendly and made in Canada, it is also the best swimwear cleaner on the market and comes in a variety of yummy scents.
- After washing, rinse your swimsuit in cold water and gently squeeze excess water out. Never wring or twist your bathing suit because this is hard on the elasticity of the fabric.
- Lay your swimwear in the shade to dry.
Note: Avoid putting a wet or dirty bathing suit into a bag for a long period of time. If necessary, leave it out to dry after you have rinsed it until you can wash it properly.