Men's Navy Palm Board Shorts
- designed by Sauvage Swimwear
- classic men's board shorts
- velvet embossed textured fabric
- adjustable drawstring front with velcro close
- men's navy palm board shorts have one back pocket with velcro close
- men's board shorts are unlined
- 15 inch length with 5 inch inseam
- mens navy palm board shorts swimwear fabric content 100% nylon
- hand wash line dry
- made in California
- allow 5 - 10 days for shipping
Mens Navy Palm Board Shorts | Sauvage Swimwear
Since you are shopping on this site you understand and value quality. To make sure your new swimsuit stays vibrant and lasts for many years, follow these easy care instructions.
- Rinse your swimsuit with fresh cool water as soon as you come out of the ocean or pool. If you avoid the water and stay on the shore or pool deck, follow these instructions as soon as you are finished sun-tanning. Salt water, chlorine, sun-tan products and sweat break down the elasicity of your swimsuit so rinse it off as soon as you can after wearing.
- Wash your bathing suit in cold water with a cleaner designed specifically for swimwear. Never use regular detergent because it will break down the elastic fabric of your swimsuit. We recommend Soak Wash because not only is it eco-friendly and made in Canada, it is also the best swimwear cleaner on the market and comes in a variety of yummy scents.
- After washing, rinse your swimsuit in cold water and gently squeeze excess water out. Never wring or twist your bathing suit because this is hard on the elasticity of the fabric.
- Lay your swimwear in the shade to dry.
Note: Avoid putting a wet or dirty bathing suit into a bag for a long period of time. If necessary, leave it out to dry after you have rinsed it until you can wash it properly.