Sea Level Australia | Navy Bikini Bottoms Bandhani
These Navy Bikini Bottoms are fully lined with Powermesh support front and back. Classic navy bikini bottoms curve and shape while mid rise style accentuates your waist and streamlines your body. You will feel supported and look your absolute best in these mid rise navy bikini bottoms
- designed by Sea Level Australia
- pair these navy bikini bottoms with this navy bikini top
- pair with long sleeve rash guard
- The mid rise waistband sits softly on the tummy and eliminates the dreaded 'muffin top’
- bikini bottoms have powermesh support front and back
- navy bikini bottoms are fully lined with power mesh fabric for a lightweight and provides a smooth fit. Powermesh is what spanx are made of
- the wider cut sides of these navy bikini bottoms add curve and shape to your lower body
- full bottoms are your go-to pick if you're looking for extra coverage
- if you're looking to balance ample hips these navy bikini bottoms will do the trick
- swimwear fabric content 85% nylon 15% elastane, lining 88% polyester 12% elastane
- hand wash cold dry in shade
- designed in Australia
Navy Bikini Bottoms Bandhani | Sea Level Australia
Since you are shopping on this site you understand and value quality. To make sure your new swimsuit stays vibrant and lasts for many years, follow these easy care instructions.
- Rinse your swimsuit with fresh cool water as soon as you come out of the ocean or pool. Even if you avoid the water and stay on the shore or pool deck, follow these instructions as soon as you are finished sun-tanning. Salt water, chlorine, sun-tan products and sweat break down the elasicity of your swimsuit so rinse it off as soon as you can after wearing.
- Wash your bathing suit in cold water with a cleaner designed specifically for swimwear. Never use regular detergent because it will break down the elastic fabric of your swimsuit. We recommend Soak Wash because not only is it eco-friendly and made in Canada, it is also the best swimwear cleaner on the market and comes in a variety of yummy scents.
- After washing, rinse your swimsuit in cold water and gently squeeze excess water out. Never wring or twist your bathing suit because this is hard on the elasticity of the fabric.
- Lay your swimwear in the shade to dry.
Note: Avoid putting a wet or dirty bathing suit into a bag for a long period of time. If necessary, leave it out to dry after you have rinsed it until you can wash it properly.