Sea Level Australia | Blue Square Neck One Piece Swimsuit
Blue Square Neck One Piece Swimsuit is a specialized combination of moulded cups, fabric and power mesh to shape, firm and streamline your body. You will feel supported and look your absolute best in this blue one piece swimsuit.
- designed by Sea Level Australia
- open square neck creates a modest look for larger busts and has a lengthening effect on the torso
- square neck blue one piece swimsuit has padded multifit cups and hidden underwire bra for support
- soft ribbed fabric feels luxurious and provides visual interest
- blue one piece swimsuit has adjustable and convertible shoulder straps. Criss cross straps at the back for more support. Adjust the length of straps to fit your shoulders comfortably and keep them in place
- blue square neck one piece swimsuit has panelled sides to draw the waist in and visually slim the body
- elegant gold adjustment hardware on straps
- blue one piece swimsuit is fully lined with power mesh which has a slimming, supportive and lifting effect on the body. Power mesh is what spanx are made of
- square neck blue one piece swimsuit has full coverage bottoms for a modest look from the back
- swimwear fabric content 85% nylon 15% elastane, lining 88% polyester 12% elastane
- hand wash cold, dry in shade
- designed in Australia
One Piece Swimsuit Blue Square Neck | Sea Level Australia
Since you are shopping on this site you understand and value quality. To make sure your new swimsuit stays vibrant and lasts for many years, follow these easy care instructions.
- Rinse your swimsuit with fresh cool water as soon as you come out of the ocean or pool. Even if you avoid the water and stay on the shore or pool deck, follow these instructions as soon as you are finished sun-tanning. Salt water, chlorine, sun-tan products and sweat break down the elasicity of your swimsuit so rinse it off as soon as you can after wearing.
- Wash your bathing suit in cold water with a cleaner designed specifically for swimwear. Never use regular detergent because it will break down the elastic fabric of your swimsuit. We recommend Soak Wash because not only is it eco-friendly and made in Canada, it is also the best swimwear cleaner on the market and comes in a variety of yummy scents.
- After washing, rinse your swimsuit in cold water and gently squeeze excess water out. Never wring or twist your bathing suit because this is hard on the elasticity of the fabric.
- Lay your swimwear in the shade to dry.
Note: Avoid putting a wet or dirty bathing suit into a bag for a long period of time. If necessary, leave it out to dry after you have rinsed it until you can wash it properly.