Sea Level Australia | Navy Twist Front One Piece Swimsuit
Navy Twist Front One Piece Swimsuit is a specialized combination of moulded cups, fabric and power mesh to shape, firm and streamline your body. You will feel supported and look your absolute best in this navy one piece swimsuit.
- designed by Sea Level Australia
- beautiful twist front detail adds elegance and a modern touch to this navy one piece swimsuit
- sweetheart neckline flatters all body types and draws the eye upward for a lifted look
- swimsuit has soft padded multifit cups for support
- ruching on bodice compliments and streamlines all body types
- patterned fabric disguises trouble areas and creates a slimmed look
- adjustable and convertible shoulder straps. Add support by crisscrossing straps in the back. Adjust the length of straps to fit your shoulders comfortably and keep them in place
- navy one piece swimsuit has paneled sides to visually draw the waistline in which slims and lengthens the body
- modern gold adjustment hardware on straps
- fully lined with power mesh which has a slimming, supportive and lifting effect on the body. Power mesh is what spanx are made of
- navy one piece swimsuit has full coverage bottoms for a modest look from the back
- swimwear fabric content 85% nylon 15% elastane, lining 88% polyester 12% elastane
- hand wash cold, dry in shade
- designed in Australia
One Piece Swimsuit Navy Twist Front | Sea Level Australia
Since you are shopping on this site you understand and value quality. To make sure your new swimsuit stays vibrant and lasts for many years, follow these easy care instructions.
- Rinse your swimsuit with fresh cool water as soon as you come out of the ocean or pool. Even if you avoid the water and stay on the shore or pool deck, follow these instructions as soon as you are finished sun-tanning. Salt water, chlorine, sun-tan products and sweat break down the elasicity of your swimsuit so rinse it off as soon as you can after wearing.
- Wash your bathing suit in cold water with a cleaner designed specifically for swimwear. Never use regular detergent because it will break down the elastic fabric of your swimsuit. We recommend Soak Wash because not only is it eco-friendly and made in Canada, it is also the best swimwear cleaner on the market and comes in a variety of yummy scents.
- After washing, rinse your swimsuit in cold water and gently squeeze excess water out. Never wring or twist your bathing suit because this is hard on the elasticity of the fabric.
- Lay your swimwear in the shade to dry.
Note: Avoid putting a wet or dirty bathing suit into a bag for a long period of time. If necessary, leave it out to dry after you have rinsed it until you can wash it properly.