Tulum Halter One Piece Swimsuit
Feeling like a Caribbean vacation? The bright tropical print of this halter one piece swimsuit feels like a holiday. Ultra-soft, luxurious fabric has a smooth look and feel. Order a frosty margarita and lay back in your comfy lounge chair. You deserve to relax in style.
- designed by PilyQ
- thin removable straps so one piece swimsuit can be worn halter style or strapless
- halter one piece swimsuit has silicone strip along neckline keeps the one piece swimsuit in place when worn strapless
- ties 3 different ways - ties across the front of the chest for strapless style, ties up around the neck for halter style, or crisscrossed at the front and tied at the back of the neck
- halter one piece swimsuit has removable pads so you can decide your preference
- bright tropical print can disguise body imperfections
- halter one piece swimsuit has full bottoms coverage
- fully lined for maximum comfort
- halter one piece swimwear fabric content 87% polyamide, 13% elastane lining: 87% polyamide, 13% elastane
hand wash cold
made in Columbia
Halter One Piece Swimsuit Tulum | PilyQ Swimwear
Swimwear Care Instructions
PilyQ Swimwear Fit Guide
Since you are shopping on this site you understand and value quality. To make sure your new swimsuit stays vibrant and lasts for many years, follow these easy care instructions.
- Rinse your swimsuit with fresh cool water as soon as you come out of the ocean or pool. If you avoid the water and stay on the shore or pool deck, follow these instructions as soon as you are finished sun-tanning. Salt water, chlorine, sun-tan products and sweat break down the elasicity of your swimsuit so rinse it off as soon as you can after wearing.
- Wash your bathing suit in cold water with a cleaner designed specifically for swimwear. Never use regular detergent because it will break down the elastic fabric of your swimsuit. We recommend Soak Wash because not only is it eco-friendly and made in Canada, it is also the best swimwear cleaner on the market and comes in a variety of yummy scents.
- After washing, rinse your swimsuit in cold water and gently squeeze excess water out. Never wring or twist your bathing suit because this is hard on the elasticity of the fabric.
- Lay your swimwear in the shade to dry.
Note: Avoid putting a wet or dirty bathing suit into a bag for a long period of time. If necessary, leave it out to dry after you have rinsed it until you can wash it properly.