Sea Level Australia | Black Cross Front Tankini Top
Black Cross Front Tankini Top is a specialized combination of moulded cups, fabric and power mesh to shape, firm and streamline your body. Ruching detail along the side slims the body while the cross front lifts and supports the upper body.
- designed by Sea Level Australia
- cross front design is classic and universally flattering
- black tankini top has padded multifit cups to lift and support
- ruching on bodice compliments and flatters all body types
- black tankini top has adjustable and convertible shoulder straps. Cross straps at the back for more support. Adjust the length of the straps to fit your shoulders perfectly and keep securely in place
- black adjustment hardware on black tankini top straps
- black tankini top is fully lined with power mesh to slim, support and streamline your body. Power mesh is what spanx are made of
- swimwear fabric content 85% nylon 15% elastane, lining 88% polyester 12% elastane
- hand wash cold dry in shade
- designed in Australia
If you don't love it, no worries. Returns are on us!
Black Tankini Top Cross Front | Sea Level Australia
Since you are shopping on this site you understand and value quality. To make sure your new swimsuit stays vibrant and lasts for many years, follow these easy care instructions.
- Rinse your swimsuit with fresh cool water as soon as you come out of the ocean or pool. Even if you avoid the water and stay on the shore or pool deck, follow these instructions as soon as you are finished sun-tanning. Salt water, chlorine, sun-tan products and sweat break down the elasicity of your swimsuit so rinse it off as soon as you can after wearing.
- Wash your bathing suit in cold water with a cleaner designed specifically for swimwear. Never use regular detergent because it will break down the elastic fabric of your swimsuit. We recommend Soak Wash because not only is it eco-friendly and made in Canada, it is also the best swimwear cleaner on the market and comes in a variety of yummy scents.
- After washing, rinse your swimsuit in cold water and gently squeeze excess water out. Never wring or twist your bathing suit because this is hard on the elasticity of the fabric.
- Lay your swimwear in the shade to dry.
Note: Avoid putting a wet or dirty bathing suit into a bag for a long period of time. If necessary, leave it out to dry after you have rinsed it until you can wash it properly.